Life Insurance Quotes for Sumter, SC
Life insurance isn’t the most fun subject to talk about. Most people have some coverage through work, and think that’s all they need. Generally, there are more questions than answers. Do you need life insurance? What’s the point of life insurance? Life insurance offers many benefits:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
I get it, life insurance can be confusing. You’ve probably almost gotten it before, but you had questions. Here are many of the questions that I get on a regular basis:
- Do I need it?
- What about the coverage I have through work? Is it enough?
- What happens if I lose my job? Will I still have coverage through my former employer?
- How much coverage do I really need?
What’s the cost?Can I afford it?
- What’s the difference between Term Life and
- Whole Life?
Getting life insurance can seem like a real challenge, especially if you’ve never had to purchase any before. I would love to help guide you in the right direction!